Managing Director of Boote Financial Planning Ltd
- Under the leadership of Dan Boote since its inception in 2009, the company has grown from strength-to-strength.
- With over 20 years experience working in the financial sector, Danís principal responsibilities lie with providing clients with his wealth management and financial planning expertise.
- Before establishing the Practice as part of St. James's Place Wealth Management, Danís previous career saw him spend 10 years as an Independent Financial Adviser where he provided high net worth clients with both personal and corporate advice.
- His experience is also complemented professionally by having completed many industry qualifications.
- He also obtains many of his new clients through personal recommendations which he considers to be the highest form of praise.
Further information about the range of services offered by our Practice is available on the Services page.